Consulting Solutions: Project Management
Continental FRS Plan Administration works with you to provide depth and expertise on an array of stand-alone projects related to equity plan management. Our team approach lets us tailor our support to deliver the skills you need, when you need them.
- Repricing, regranting—It can be hard to predict when market conditions or other business demands will require a firm to reprice or regrant stock options. While the timing may be unexpected, we provide quick turn-around and the expertise needed for complex accounting.
- Software conversions—Because we are familiar with all of the leading platforms, we understand both sides of the conversion equation. We make the transition transparent to your employees and smooth the way for your staff, including accurate auditing from start to finish.
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance—You can rely on our up-to-date understanding of the rules and regulations for an accurate, comprehensive annual review.
- Mergers and acquisitions—Look to Continental FRS Plan Administration for assistance with the complex issues related to assuming option plans, merging stock databases and recapitalizing.
- IPO preparation and transition—We provide guidance and technical support while you complete your due diligence related to capitalization or recapitalization.
- Programming tools to connect your equity plan database with HR and Payroll—Our skilled IT experts have a suite of “Tech Tools” for secure, electronic data transfer: easily, reliably and efficiently. We can help you connect Equity Edge Online or Certent data to ADP; HRIS to Equity Edge Online or Certent and more.